Manually Send Your Log File
Scan2CAD gives you the option to send a message along with your log file to Scan2CAD support from within the software.
Learn more about sending your log file.
In some circumstances, you may be unable to send your message due to blocking on corporate networks or internet connectivity issues.
How do I manually send my log file?
- Follow the same instructions to send your log file.
- If Scan2CAD is not able to automatically send your log file through the software, the application will ask you to save the file to your computer instead.
- Save the file to your computer and email Scan2CAD support with your log file attached.
What happens after I send my log file?
After emailing Scan2CAD Support with your log file we will respond within 24 hours to help you.
In the unlikely event that you are unable to launch the app to access the splash screen you can find the log files in the following locations:
1. Navigate to %appdata%\..\Local\Temp\Scan2CAD
2. Send us the contents of this folder.
Note: If you’re not sure how to find the %appdata% folder, you can click Start, or the Cortana search icon in Windows 10 and type %appdata% in the search box.
- Please navigate to the folder located at ~/Library/Application Support/Scan2CAD
- Send us the contents of this folder
Note: If you don’t know how to locate the folder you can: Go to Finder click Go > Connect to Folder > paste the above file path in the field.