Downloading a legacy install package
If you have been redirected to this page from attempting to download an install package, it may be that you do not have an active Scan2CAD subscription and you're attempting to download an unsupported legacy version of the software.
If you have an active Scan2CAD subscription your install packages - for the current version - are hosted in your Scan2CAD account.
If you do not have an active subscription, you can choose to purchase a subscription.
- It is only possible for us to support (and therefore host) the install package for the current version of Scan2CAD.
- An active Scan2CAD subscription is required for access to support and updates.
- If you are attempting to install a legacy version of Scan2CAD, we strongly recommend that you move to the current version.
- We continued to support activations of legacy versions of the software until April 2021.
- We made recommendations for those who may have chosen to use a legacy version of Scan2CAD without a Scan2CAD subscription in the end of this post.