Improved stability of Vector Optimization
Dec 21, 2018
This update features improved stability of Scan2CAD’s Vector Optimization. You can now use Vector Optimization to convert more complex vector designs.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.16
- None in this release.
- The crosshair cursor is now more visible on dark areas.
- A border has been added to the Raster Erase Area tool.
- Fixed an issue with the Zoom Area tool in which it was not working on Windows.
- Fixed a bug in which Scan2CAD would crash when opening a PDF containing a previously unsupported raster image format.
- Vector Optimization stability improved by increasing the support for complex vector shapes.