Making vector scaling more accurate than ever
Nov 29, 2018
In version 10.0.13 there are multiple improvements to the workflow of how you input vector scaling information. These improvements make it much more intuitive to accurately scale your designs.
Here’s the full list of changes in 10.0.13
- None in this release.
- Improvements in how text is extracted from PDF files.
- Scan2CAD now warns you if you attempt to save an empty vector file.
- The size of the vector canvas can be adjusted automatically to accommodate all vectors loaded from a file.
- Multiple fixes and improvements to the workflow of inputting vector scaling.
- Fix to how Scan2CAD writes imperial/metric scaling in g-code files.
- Minor fixes in how DXF R14 vector files are generated.
- Fixes and improvements to the activation process.