Error Message ‘Scan2CAD Has Stopped Working’
This article relates to Scan2CAD v9.
This article assisting in trouble shooting if you see the following error message:
Scan2CAD has stopped working
The first thing to try is go through the following two trouble shooting steps.
Launch as administrator
1. Navigate to the SCan2CAD.exe file (usually on your desktop)
2. Right click it
3. Select ‘run as administrator’ This will launch Scan2CAD. If this does not fix your issue go to ‘launch in compatibility mode.’
Launch in compatibility mode
- Right-mouse-button click on the Scan2CAD desktop icon and select ‘Properties’
- Select the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- In the ‘Compatibility mode’ section tick ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for:’
- Try selecting Windows XP(Service Pack 2).
- In the Privilege Level’ section tick ‘Run this program as an administrator:’
- Tick the ‘Apply’ button.
- Tick the ‘OK’ button.
- Double click the Desktop Scan2CAD icon to run the program.