Improvements to scaling & more
Jan 18, 2021
Version 10.4.4 introduces a number of fixes and improvements including improved ways for creating accurately scaled drawings.
Here is the full list of changes in 10.4.4
- None in this release.
- When defining the scale in a raster image, these values will be used in the subsequently created vector image.
- When a DPI value is found in a raster image, Scan2CAD pre-populates these values in the ‘Scale by measure’ tool.
- Improved the support for exporting solid vector circles to DXF/DWG.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed issue with scaling in DXF/DWG files when exporting using the ‘pixels’ unit.
- Fixed issue with moving vectors when ‘Attach End Points’ is enabled.