New CNC Smoothing tool and Lines + Arcs Vectorization
May 25, 2020
10.3.0 (named Cantor) includes significant improvements many of which are focussed on CNC requirements.
Cantor features a new CNC Smoothing tool for reducing the number of vector nodes and a new ‘lines and ‘arcs’ output for vectorization.
Here is the full list of changes in 10.3.0:
- New: Grabcut feature for extracting objects from photographs.
- New: CNC Smoothing tool for reducing vector nodes.
- Scan2CAD now displays the information of the vector you select with the cursor tool.
- New: Lines & Arcs output option for Outline Vectorization which is ideal for CNC purposes.
- We have renamed the vector optimization dialog to ‘Convert Vector Image’ and improved the UX.
- Fixed crash occurring on macOS during activation of Network licenses.
- Fixed minor bugs related to the ‘Convert Vector Image’ tool.
- Fixed a rare bug that can occur when drawing a vector arrow line.