More accurate OCR on Japanese language & macOS improvements
Jan 6, 2020
Scan2CAD supports OCR on multiple languages including English, Spanish, German & Japanese. This release features improvements in the OCR accuracy on Japanese-language text – arguably the most challenging language for OCR due to the complexity of the Kanji and Katakana characters.
Here are the full list of changes in 10.2.3:
- No new features in this release.
- Improvements to the performance of OCR on Japanese language text.
- Support for decrypting more PDFs.
- The macOS app is now certified using Apple’s Notarization.
- Fix to icons disappearing on macOS.
- Fixed issue in which values were not saved in the Scale Options dialog.