Improved vector editing and PDF processing
Dec 18, 2019
This minor update of Scan2CAD includes improvements in the extraction of images, text, and vectors from PDF files. And better stability in selecting, moving and erasing vectors.
Here are the full list of changes in 10.2.2:
- None in this release.
- Improved support for raster images extracted from PDF files.
- Improved the overall stability in selecting, moving and erasing vectors.
- Improved the processing of vectors and text extracted from PDF files.
- Fixed a bug with converting black vectors to white when saving to DXF/DWG.
- Fixed a problem with switching tabs using the keyboard shortcuts (1, 2 & 3.)
- Fixed a bug with text scaling in exported DXF/DWG files.